MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Your brand is not a logo or colour palate - it is the experience you provide when people engage with your business or charity with everything from your website, social media to printed materials. We can help you leverage traditional and new digital marketing tools to reach your target market, so they have that extraordinary experience.
There is no one size fits all solution as each business is unique. This course will help you understand your specific target market and then discuss the various digital tools out there to help you reach that audience. Participants engage in group discussion, discuss their current strategies and develop a focused plan to move forward.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your target market
- Discover the role of your website
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Learn Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, and other ad tool options
- Overview of the various social media channels and how to use them to engage your audience
- Gain perspective on best practices, opportunities, possible dangers, and requirements when using social media on behalf of the company.
- Understand how traditional marketing and new social marketing can leverage each other.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is designed for anyone in your organization who is tasked with the responsibility of marketing your product, service, or agency. (Business Owners, Board Members, Executive Directors, Marketing and Communication Staff)