LEADING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
In many organizations, on average, 37 % of employee time is spent in meetings, managers attend more than 60 meetings per month and 47% consider “too many meetings” the biggest waste of time. Building capacity for more meaningful and productive meetings can increase engagement, unleash creative problem solving and get to action quickly. This training explores active ways to make meetings fruitful, sharply focused and to make quicker decisions that result in actionable tasks.
You will understand the key factors that contribute to meeting effectiveness, clarify group dynamics and their effect on decision-making in groups. You will learn and practice effective group facilitation skills.
- Recognize ways to change your mindset about meetings
- Eliminate habits that make meetings unproductive
- Identify alternatives to holding traditional meetings
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills
- Help your group make decisions quickly
- Ensure that every meeting ends with actionable items
- Case studies
- Group discussion
- Develop and action plan for your personal situation
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed specially for anyone who has to lead meetings or wishes to contribute effectively at meetings.